Friday, November 24, 2006

BLACK FRIDAY

I should of gone shopping Friday. Instead of joining the thousands who went shopping on Black Friday, I stayed home. Wrong idea! I ended up working in our garage. I took things up to the attic, I brought things down from the attic. I moved things from the back to the front and from the front to the back. I lifted things up that were heavy and things that were not so heavy. Now I wish I could say that I have great garage, but I can't. I can't get my car into the garage due to the things our daughter has there after moving here a few months ago. I can't get my car into the gargae due to the thousands of things that our son has all over the place. And, I can't get my car in the garage in the garage due to the things my wife and I have in it. All I can safely say is
I'm sure glad we have a garage because I don't know where else all these things would go! That is truly a black Friday for me. On secon dthought, just think of all the money we saved by not going to the Mall. Am I smart of what!

No comments: