Wednesday, October 25, 2006

TIME FLU

I was up early today to get my flu shot. I had an 8:30 appointment at the Health Department and yet here I am at 8: 45 writing this blog. When I walked into the building there were lots of
people so I was told to "take a number, take a seat." Just as I was about to be seated I was told to head on down the hall. Before I could have a seat, I was told to go on in. Before I had my shirt sleave rolled up almost, I had been shot! I was in and out in less than five minutes. Time flu!
As I was going out to my car I saw an elderly woman walking with a cane as she approaced the door. Upon seeing her, I made a u-turn, walked over and opended the door and wished her good morning. She smiled and thanked me as I was walking on off. I came back home knowing I have already had a very good morning. Now I just hope that the flu flies on down the road and leaves me alone. By the way, have you had your flu shot? Maybe you should fly go get one before the flu bug bites.

No comments: