Thursday, October 19, 2006

HERE, DOGGIE, DOGGIE

One of our two dogs was determined to run off this morning. Infact, I think he had an escape plan in place already. He was just waiting for the right moment to take off. When he saw that
I wasn't watching he took off like a jack rabbit. Maybe he was chasing one, come to think of it!
What amazes me is that here at home he gets food, a nice place to sleep and a family to love
him. His side-kick has been looking out the window wondering where in the world he could be.
She sniffs and searches all around the rooms in the house, gives out a bark or howl that surely
he can hear. The whole neighborhood can! But Memphis ignores her and us. Maybe Memphis has moved to Memphis is search of the king. I sure hope Memphis can dig something up to eat
because he will get hungry soon, not to go into details about the weather which isn't worth writing home about.
Well, I best be looking for the dog that's gone because the dog that's here isn't none to happy.
Come to think of it, neither am I. so, if you see a back Huskie named Memphis heading to Memphis, give him a ride or bring him back home. We will leave the porch light on.
ps: Don't take this too serious. I know where he is. I also know that he thinks he is the king!!
BREAKING NEWS: The king who left the building is back in the building. He is resting in his bed and wondering why no one patted him on the back becasue he's back. I know: he was very
wet with rain drops dripping off his fur. He came from the fur country, you know.

No comments: