Wednesday, October 18, 2006

FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER

I am amazed when I stop to consider how many friends my daughter has. She is having surgery Friday morning in Nashville and I doubt there's enough room to hold everyone who says they will be there. They are coming from California, Kentucky, and even Nashville. To top that, there will be family members, church members, and who knows who else. I hope the surgeon shows up! I'm sure he will. If he doesn't, we will just all go out and eat until he does. Except for you know who.

I am also amazed at all the cell calls, phone calls, and emails she gets day and night. Then there is the mail that comes by the postman and by Fed Ex, not to mention the notes, cards and letters handed to her from family. I used to write her a birthday letter every year but the ink was all gone from my computer last Sunday. So, I hope she reads this blog to see that her dear Dad has done it again. You see, this is my way of letting her know that her father loves her so very much too. Happy Birthday, Jennifer. And, Happy Hospital hours. I hope you find this to be a great success.

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

Ahhhh, Daddy. You made me cry.