Friday, October 06, 2006

A GROUCHY OLD MAN SPEAK OUT

The toilet backed up, the two dogs spilled their drinking water in the family room, I forgot to take something with me that I needed when I left the house this morning and, I spilled my drinking water at the resturant. These are just some of the things that went wrong today. These things put me in a bad mood. I was a grouchy old man until I saw the man in the mirror and had a talk with him. I told that ugly guy that he was acting ugly and that he should stop it right now! I told him to look for the good and not the bad. I told him that he should be still and chill. Well, it worked. The man in the mirror was last seen watching base ball on tv and eating popcorn. He even shared some of it with the two dogs that had made him mad earlier morning. Isn't it amazing how we react when things happen to us that are just part of day to day life? Why get all out of sorts when it's best to to just sort things out and get on with our lives. That's why I'm writing this blog this afternoon, it has helped me be in a better mood.

2 comments:

John Carroll Coomer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer Coomer said...

I don't know what man you saw in the mirror because my daddy is handsome.