Tuesday, September 19, 2006

OVER LOOKING THE OVERLOOK

While my wife and I were walking in the woods in North Carolinia yesterday sight seeing we wanted to stop and take in the scenry and the silence. I saw a couple of rocking chairs at an overlook where one could look out and see nature putting on quite a show. But as we drew nearer to the two chairs I overheard a voice from one of the two chairs. Sure enough, a man was on his cell phone talking away as if he had nothing else in the world to do. He wasn't even looking out over the overlook, he was just taking up one of the chairs that we would of liked to of used. After several minutes of waiting, we went on our way and enjoyed other scenry. I felt sorry for the two of us but I felt sorrier for someone who didn't see the sights right there before him. What an oversight at the overlook.

No comments: