Thursday, September 21, 2006

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

I had my ears cleaned at the Doctor's office today. It was amazing what a big difference it made. I can hear you now. I wear a hearing aid in each ear but I needed my ears cleaned so I might hear even better than before. Isn't it amazing how something so small can clog the channel of one's ear? There are times when we don't hear because we don't want too. There are times when we pretend that we don't hear. Then, there are times when we must admit that there isn't really much worth hearing anyway. There is so much profainty, gossip and the like!As far as I am concerned, some people need their mouths cleaned out more than I needed my ears cleaned out. Let's all try to watch what we say as well as what we hear. Can you hear me now?

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

No more nodding at us like you understood us when you really didn't then.