Wednesday, August 16, 2006

SOMETHING I'VE NOTICED

-Since our daughter has moved home with us I'm finding that we are doing a couple of things more than we use to do. One thing is that we eat at the table much more. Most of the time we would eat in front of the TV in our favorite chairs with out tray tables in our laps. Now we eat at the dining room table. We carry on conversations and we share stories. Another thing is that we laugh a lot more. I find myself laughing when I hear our daughter laughing in her bed room while watching her TV. She will be watching some show and get to laughing so loud & so much that I find myself laughing at and with her. It's a hoot!

One last thing I've noticed is that I love being a proud parent of two precious children who call our house "home".

No comments: