Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The new garage door was put in place yesterday morning at our house
after a few weeks without a door at all. It looks so nice, keeps the house
cooler and safer. As we rejoice in this being done, we also are trying to
get some rest after a very busy two weeks.
I plan to go to Barnes & Noble Wednesday and read from a couple of
new books while drinking coffee and eating a blueberry muffin. I had
wanted to go today but I had to take the dog for a shot and help do
a couple of things here at home. It worked out. My wife made a cobbler
this afternoon and it is sooooooo goooooooooood.

1 comment:

L. Peyton Adams said...

I saw Dr. Glenn Sowards, Rev. Cheevers, and Rev. Don Davis at Iona Teague's funeral today and we talked about how much Harold will be missed. My Mom loved him to the bone and I always considered him a real blessing to be on this earth. I lately get my Amazon Kindle, a cup of hot tea, and read Sherlock Holmes stories under the fan. I think of all the things growing old does to me is compress how quickly holidays come and good friends seem to go way to early. God Bless you all.