Sunday, December 26, 2010

WHAT A WEAK

I backslid today by watching First Baptist Church on tv since I didn't attend
Broadway UMC. I heard a good sermon and was blessed by taking time to
watch the service. My wife and daughter attended Broadway and brought
me my lunch from a resturant. They told me I was missed by some of the
flock.
I'm "on call" this week to visit the sick for my church. I think I'll need to
be put "on hold" and let someone take my place and come and see me.
I may have to even hold off on assisting at the 8:15 service for a few
weeks. I sure will miss being a minister doing whatever I can to serve
others.
I have enjoyed today as best I can by simply taking it easy for once.
I've even obeyed orders not to do dishes or shovel snow. What a
change. I'm weak this week.

No comments: