Thursday, December 02, 2010

"I'M BACK!"

I'm back! After some time off from blogging, I'm back. I got out
of the habit of blogging while doing a number of other things. I
hope I was missed. So, here goes:
This is that time of the year when I love to watch people as they
shop at a mall. It is so strange that most men walk behind the
wife as they go from store to store or that most men take a
seat and wait for the wife to return from some store.
It seems strange to me that so few shoppers carry packages
as they walk through the maze at the mall. How do the stores
stay open? It also seems strange to me that most people are
talking while walking with someone. Trouble is, they aren't
talking to the ones walking but with someone else on the vell
phone! But then so is the other walker with them.
Enough of this silly stuff. I have to go to Barnes & Noble and
watch what's going on there.
Keep the SON in your eyes!

No comments: