Tuesday, March 30, 2010

OPEN WIDE

I just retured from the dentist and it isn't even 9:00 a.m. yet. That was a quick $144 for having
a filling but I feel better. Barnes & Noble isn't even open yet so I'm at my home office desk drinking coffee. One side of my mouth is still numb so I can't feel the coffee in my big mouth.
What a wonderfull day to be outside. I made a mistake of not getting coffee and stopping by
the lake on my way home. The ducks wondered why I drove on by without even waving. I
thiink I heard one call me a quack! No crackers for Silvester today. I may take my coffee and
go out back to the deck and drink coffee while reading a new book. Since I'm wounded from the
dental work, I can't work yet. Ouch! It even hurts to think about it. Therefore, I'm not going
to think anymore. It hurts too much. Ouch!
I dropped my dental floss yesterday and Derby got to it before I could. He now has clean teeth.
The dentist got a good laugh out of it too. Derby likes the peppermint taste of it. His smile is
even better.
Yesterday we went to Nashville, Thursday we travel to Elizabethtown to see an aunt and then
Friday we take Derby for grooming. It sure beats painting here at home. Trouble is, is still has
to get done one of these days. Hey, Janice!
"Open wide" must mean the billfold not the mouth since I spent so much money when the
dentist picked my pocket. Talk about pain!

(when I read this after posting it, I think the shot made me silly. Maybe I need to be shot!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At our age its OK to be silly! Peyton