Saturday, February 20, 2010

NO SNORING ALLOWED

Since it is Saturday, I went to Barnes & Noble to have coffee and read from a new mystery.
This one is The Bricklayer by Noah Boyd. So far, so good. I also read a small book about a
former pastor in New York City, Dr. James L. Forbes. Good stuff!
After being away for three days, it's good to be back home again. It might being back in
the same routine of things but that is fine with me. Sunday: 8:15 worship, 9:30 worship,
out to eat, home to watch tv (sports) and/or Barnes & Noble.
I washed my car today along with about everyone else in Bowling Green. I was ashamed
to drive it in Nashville but didn't make time to wash it. It blended in with most cars that
I saw on the streets there, dirty. Very dirty! Now it's going to rain Monday after all that
hard work washing it. Well, let it rain, let it rain, let it rain. Just don't let it snow!
I spoke with my youngest brother who celebrated a birthday yesterday and asked if
he would be able to get out of bed today. Still haven't heard from my younger older
brother today. Sleep well, Brother Wayne. Sleep well. It's part of getting older. I know
from personal exerience.
I'm giving up snoring for Lent. Somebody has to do it, why not me?

1 comment:

L. Peyton Adams said...

Tell Wayne and Harold hello from Madisonville when you get a chance. We are on a hunt for a deer mouse that ran over my wife's bare foot.