Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Daily News

I got up early and primed the small bathroom with paint and then took a "time out"
out of the house. I went to the church (I'm on call this week) and Barnes & Noble. I
read a couple of chapters in a mystery and then headed back home. My wife and I
took some food to a friend who strained her arm in a fall and then we went somewhere
to eat. Afterwards, we went to get more paint for the hallway. Now I've got paint on
my hands from painting a small section of the hallway. It's not age spots.
I want to watch UK beat a southern team tonight on ESPN before going to bed. I have
a busy day Wednesday with an early morning hospital visit and the preach at 10:30
at the Retirement Village. Tomorrow night there is a 6:30 meeting at the church to
attend. I will say it again, I thought I was retired! So glad to be able to be up and out
day by day.
Take care and leave the porch light on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I over precise post. Particularly the title attracted me to study the unscathed story.