Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Silence

I wanted to sleep in this Sunday morning but was up at 5:00 with two dogs needing to
go oustide. I have two Sunday newspapers to read before getting ready to go to church.
As I've said before, I love the stillness of a Sunday morning before anyone else gets up.
I thought once about staying home this morning an relaxing but I'm going to church as
my way of worship and to thank the God for the greatest gift of all, His son Jesus.
Our daughter played a practical joke on facebook by posting herself by a handsome
young soldier in his uniform and saying she was getting married to him. That young man
is a cousin who was with us yesterday as our family gathered for Christmas. I just hope
the word doesn't get around that she is getting married! Not yet & not to him. Maybe,
just maybe, someone else, someday.
Well, it's time to read the papers and eat breakfast before others get up and the Sunday
silence is gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What useful topic