Saturday, May 02, 2009

May Update

One of my brothers ask me if my wife knows about the May I spoke about in my last
blogg. Maybe she does and maybe she doesn't. I may tell her and I may not. Who
knows, she may read about May when she reads my blogg. Then I may be in big
trouble, again!
She may get my dog May to search for May before the month of May is history. If
she does, I may be history. I may search for May myself to protect myself. If I can
come across May, I'll tell May to get lost before the end of May or else. By the way,
May has a tattoo of a horse of her right foot in honor of the Kentucky Derby. So if
you see a woman with a tatoo on her right foot, it just might be May, then, maybe
not! All I know is that I may be in big trouble if that other woman who has a tattoo
on her right foot reads this. If she does, I'll get the boot! What do you think? I think
I better stop this thinking before I say something I shouldn't. By the way, have I told
you about April?

No comments: