Saturday, January 19, 2008

UPDATE

Last night my wife and I met a couple at Cracker Barrel. While we were there we saw
two other couples whom we know. After we ate, we went to their house to watch a movie.
We never got around to it because the two women got to talking about how to decorate
and Bob and talked about other things. Even though we were tired, it was a wonderful
evening.
I've been busy working with my sermon for the 27th. I've tried a time or two to toss
it and with something else but I feel led to go ahead and preach this new one. While I'm
still searching for illustrations, I find myself seeking just the right things to say. I don't
to just preach and get on my way. I want to show that Jesus is the way.
I will consecrate Communion in the morning at 8:15 as I do each Sunday. This is a time
when I feel I can serve the Lord as I serve the people.I look forward to it even on a very
cold Winter's morning like Sunday will be.
Well, that's an update as to what we've been doing for a few days. I hope you have a
great day.

No comments: