Wednesday, October 18, 2006

WATCH WHAT YOU SAY

I looked at my lip when I got up this morning to see if the swelling had gone down from my fall
yesterday morning. It seemed to be bigger than yesterday. It still hurts when I eat and even
when I talk. I just hope the swelling is gone by Sunday since I'm to preach for a friend. I've
never spoken in tongues but Sunday it may sound like it. Isn't it interesting that often we say
things that we wish we had never said. If only we could take those words back or be able to say,
"That's not what I said." Words can hurt. Words can cut and leave pain. Words can be down right mean. I know, I've said some and I've had some said to me. Hey, maybe my big sore mouth is trying to tell me something, watch what you say and how you say it. Now that I've said that, what do you have to say for yourself? Speak up, I can't hear you.

No comments: