Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A GOOD FUSS

It's that time of the year when my wife and I have a good fuss every now and then. I like to turn the heat up to get rid of the chill when I get out of bed every morning. Then when she gets up she turns the heat back down and tells me to stop turning it up. I know it cost money for me to turn it up, but it's not all that much. What I really like is when the two of us cuddle up on the couch and eat popcorn while watching tv. A good fuss is when we both know we can get along with the heat up or down. While I know I'm right, I still let her have her way sometimes. After thirty seven years I think things will work out ok. They have thus far. Besides, the best part of a good fuss is a good kiss and hug as we make up with one another.

2 comments:

Jennifer Coomer said...

You do get it kind of hot around here.

Anonymous said...

and of course you know when the temperature changes you have to hear the same old story of " I grew up with a coal furnace and it was always cold when I got up because the fire went out. It is healthy for you. Janice Coomer