Wednesday, September 13, 2006

GET YOUR DAY'S STRAIGHT!

Have you ever been so excited about going somewhere that you couldn't think of anything else? Well, I'm the president of the "Let's Go!" Club. I was elected just this morning when I started packing my bags, gathering my things and looking at Map Quest for directions to travel to The Cove this Thursday. That's why I'm elected! We don't go until Friday morning! You see, I jumped the gun. I got my days all mixed up. I have list of places to go, things to do and, people to see before launching off to The Cove FRIDAY! I'm a day ahead of myself. All this mixed up stuff has got me to thinking though. Am I as anxious to get into the Word of God, to spend time in prayer or, to visit someone, as I am to get going to The Cove? Maybe that's why we're going in the first place. We simply need to put life on pause for a few days and nights and have our souls saturated with God's spirit. Personally, I want to get a good drenching! I can't wait! The sooner, the better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the real story is that John is so excited about going to the Cove we are really supposed to leave on Thursday. I am his guide and traveling companion. Boy do I have a big job ahead of me. J

Anonymous said...

wanted guide for two. I am totally wacked out, because we are really supposed to go on Friday. It was firmly implanted in my brain that we leave Thurs. J